Saturday Summary!

Here we go with the Saturday Summary - a weeks worth of polish wrapped into a colorful burrito!




Now you know it wouldn't be a weekly summary without a haul post, right?
Well this week I tried to keep it kind of tight...and since I had last weekend off work, we decided to hit the flea market. This was the first time in probably over a year I'd been to the Flea and it was def. the first time hitting one up since my polish habit started. The only thing I love more than a good deal, is finding a new seller of Kleancolor. I don't even know why I'm so obsessed with that brand.

So let me show you what I found...

KLEANCOLORS!!!
They had a great selection, for sure better than what I found a couple of months ago at a beauty supply.
So I got 7 and these were $1 each.

Then this other dude had bins of $1 polishes....
Revlon Matte Suedes in Emerald City, Fire Fox and Powder Puff.

More $1 polishes - CND Beau, CG Princess Grace and WnW Blackmail.

Total Flea Market Damage - $13 (really $6, I made my boyfriend buy me the Kleancolors, ok, he offered)

Then I went to my little hole in the wall clothing store in town that always carries Color Club packs, sometimes I've managed to get these things for 4 bucks. This one was 10 but it was worth it, and it was the last one, so that's always a sign to buy!

This is the Poptastic Collection.

And then and then and then!
My F4 Polish order came in this week, too!!

Pink Penguin, Mint Chocolate Chip and Pink Salmon 



The rest of these are swaps...

From the lovely Debbie - A franken she made, Barry M Teal and Croc Effects, Nubar Stylish Peacock, All That Glitters Plum and Plummer and Models Own Copper Pot!


And THIS mega epic swap is from Angi! This was our biggest yet and it was EXPLOSIVE!

So much awesome in ONE box!





That's all for this week! Have a great weekend ya'll!!








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice haulage! We are going to need to see swatches of those F4 polishes stat! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - but mine's still bigger than yours lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice haul! I love your summaries! They are such a great resource of other fantastic nail blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too much awesomeness in one post i love it!! you got great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I'm going to try our flea market, see if anyone sells polish. I'm so jealous you have a supplier for Catrice! I want to get some, I just drool over the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! *Throws tantrum over Catrice polishes* LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!